Friday, August 3, 2012

North Shore

We are so lame, but we have lived so close to the North Ogden pool and have never been so I decided to go check it out the other day with the boys.  They LOVED it.  I was actually very impressesd at their lay out.  I was able to sit in some shade with Beckem while the boys enjoyed the water.  It was SO HOT and I felt so bad for Beckem because I am sure he was roasting but he was just a good sport and just hung out in the stroller by me and eventually just fell asleep.  He is such a good baby, it makes is so easy to take him places.  We will definately be going back to North Shore though, it was so much fun for the boys!!


 Even though it was like 100 degrees Beckem still wanted to cuddle with his "ba ba" (that's what all the boys call their blankets)


No comments:

Post a Comment