Sunday, August 12, 2012

NICU Reunion at North Shore

Every year McKay's NICU does a reunion where all the premie babies and their families are invited back to enjoy a party.  We didn't go last year because he was in the NICU when they did it.  We decided to go and check it out this year.  I figured I could sit at the pool just as much as I could sit at home so we let the kids go enjoy some swim time.  It was so nice.  We all got in for free to North Shore (North Ogden Pool) and they fed all of us dinner and then they had tons of toys they gave away through a drawing.  It was so fun and so nice. I can't believe a year ago at this time we were praying for him in the NICU.  I was so impressed with everyone in the NICU.  They are amazing people that work there!!  I am just hoping we don't have to go through that again with this next baby.


Look how cute this little kid is, I love his big cheese!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment