Friday, August 3, 2012

Splash Pad

I can't believe summer is almost over and we had not even been to the splash pad once this year.  The other day I decided to stop being a lame mom and enjoy what summer we have left.  We headed to the Riverdale splash pad.  It was such a nice day and the boys were so excited to get out and play.  Just like at the pool, Beckem was such a good boy and just hung out in the stroller and watched the boys.  It will be fun next year when he can actually play with them, but for now he is such a trooper and just goes along for the ride.  After awhile he couldn't stay awake any more and just fell asleep in the stroller.  I couldn't ask for a better baby.  He makes me so nervous for the next baby because he has been so good, this next boy has a lot to live up to compare to how good Beckem has been : )  JK All my boys have been really good babies, we have definately been blessed that way!! 



1 comment:

  1. You are brave to take all three boys out alone. I only have two and sometimes I am scared to death. What a good boy your little one is. Bodee would never just sit in the stroller until falling asleep. You are lucky!

    ReplyDelete