Monday, August 20, 2012

I love to see the Temple...

I was so excited when my neighbor told me she had extra tickets for the Brigham City Temple open house.  I was just a little hesitant because the time was for 1:45 which meant Zac had to work, but I wanted the boys to be able to see what a temple looks like inside.  They were really excited to go so, thanks to my sister-in-law for watching Beckem, me and the boys went to see the temple. 

The boys were SO GOOD through the whole thing.  They thought it was so pretty.  They especially couldn't get over how beautiful the celestial room was, but how could you not think it's BEAUTIFUL, it's one of the prettiest places I have ever seen!! I was so glad the boys got a chance to go see the temple.  I hope that one day they will choose to go there and make forever promises with the Lord.  I am so grateful for the blessing of the temple and the promises it gives to me and my family!!  We are so blessed to have so many temples so close to us!!



After the temple we headed to Kent's to get some donuts and snow cones (the snow cone was really for me because with this heat, I crave one all the time.  Being prego in the dead heat of summer is so ridiculous, I seriously am dying of heat ALL THE TIME).  Anyone that knows Zac knows he LOVES donuts. Tegan is definitely is his daddy's boy, he asks me to go get him a donut every single day.  I of course, don't want my child eating one everyday, but figured today was a special day.  Tegan was so excited he scarfed down two of them in no time.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you guys got to go and see the temple. I too hope that my boys will choose to go through the temple someday. I also can't give up hope that one day my husband will want to walk through those temple doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, Trey and Tegan would get along great! Trey could eat donuts every meal too :)

    ReplyDelete