Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 3 in the NICU

Boden is making great progress.  He is off all of his air and they are hoping to stop his antibiotics tomorrow if his labs look good. They started him on bili lights to try to help him before his bili gets too high.  He has kind of pooped out on feeding.  If his still doesn't eat well tomorrow they are goingt to start feeding him through his feeding tube, which is a huge set back for coming home.  Oh I wish I could just have my baby home, but I know that it will happen soon hopefully!!
I got to give him is first bath tonight.  It was so fun.  This is him after he got all cleaned up and his hair styled.  : )  We took the stickers off his face and they left little red dots on his cheeks, his skin is super sensitive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment