Friday, August 10, 2012

Beckem's Birthday Party

Beckem's birthday party was so much fun for him.  He LOVED the balloons.  I felt bad though, when it was time to open presents he just wanted to crawl around and didn't really care about the gifts.  It was so nice of everyone to come and celebrate with him. I can't believe he is one.  He is so much fun and am LOVING every second with him.  Happy Birthday Buddy!!  We love you so much!!



 I was not up to baking a cake so I just called Walmart and asked them to make him one. I was feeling so guilty because I have made all the other cakes in the past, but it actually turned out so cute and she even made him his very own. I was very impressed and the cake was so YUMMY!!
 It took him quite awhile to figure out what to do with the cake and finally he just dumped it off the plate and was putting the plate on his head.  He loved it!!


 Beckem and his cousin Jake.  They are so cute!!
 The boys had so much fun playing with Rylan and Livi, they love those girls!! 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little party! I am so sorry you are struggling with contractions. I struggled with Bodee and that is one reason I did not want to become pregnant again. It was so miserable and worrisome. How much longer until your actual due date. Do you have a name for the little man? I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete