Friday, August 24, 2012

Kids say the funniest things...

Last night the boys were at my mom's and my mom told me while they were playing outside Tegan found some ants.  He said to my mom, "Hey look Grandma, those ants are fighting, they are wrestling.  Get him buddy get him, oh they are done wrestling now"  HA HA that's exactly what they are doing...wrestling.  Oh I love the innocence of children, if only they could stay that innocent!!
 
Yesterday we were outside playing and Kyson was riding his motorized jeep and Tegan came over to Ky and said, "Hey Ky, I am going to go dig in the dirt, want to come with me??" and Kyson let out a huge sigh and said, "yeah I will come over there, but I need to drive because I sure do have a lot of work to do"  It was so funny. So he headed over to the flower bed in his jeep because apparently he had a lot of work to do. 
 
Oh I love my boys!! 

1 comment:

  1. Kids are so funny!! I need to write down more things Autumn says. I'm not very good at doing that. I wish I could go see the temple! I drove by when I was in Utah and it was so pretty. Maybe I'll just have to do a session when I am in the Fall. Miss you and I'm glad your still pregnant... for the baby :) Hope all continues to go well miss you!

    ReplyDelete