Thursday, August 30, 2012

Teg's First Day of Kindergarten

Tegan started Kindergarten on Wednesday, Aug 29th.  He was so dang excited.  He was all dressed and ready to go hours before school started.  He wore his backback around all morning and kept asking how much longer till he had to go to school.  Him and Ky rode their bikes over there and I followed them in the car.  When we got there I went to hold his hand and he just pulled it away and said, I am fine mom.  It was so funny, he is growing up and no longer needs to hold mommy's hand.  I was doing really good and was so excited for him until right before he went into school he came over and gave Ky a big hug and said, "Bye buddy, i will see you after school. I love you Ky" They hugged for such a long time.  Then the teacher said it was time to go and Tegan got in line and looked back at Ky and they both just waved at each other and Ky said, "See ya Tegan, have fun in school"  It was the sweetest thing ever.  It made me tear up.  Those two are such good buddies, it's so cute!! 





 
Tegan, Leah Pibley, William Levitt and Jameson Blazzard (They are all our neighbors)

No comments:

Post a Comment