Thursday, July 1, 2010

Boating

For the past four days we have had my cousins, Lexi and Braxton, over because their mom had to go out of town. It has been fun, but very busy!! It definately makes a difference having four kids instead of two. I might just wait awhile longer to have more kids Ha ha!! They were fun though. Yesterday before they went back home my Uncle Lynn brought his boat up and we went boating out on Willard Bay. He had a three seater tube that we played on and there were some moments where I thought I was going to die!! It was crazy, but really fun!!

This was the first time the boys had been boating. They actually were really good. Towards the end they both passed out and were snoring on the boat. It was pretty cute to see them sleeping on the boat like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment