Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Homecoming

Sunday Krystal gave her homecoming talk at church. The spirit was so strong and it was cool to hear her speak of the happiness this gospel brings to our lives. I am so blessed to have been raised with the gospel in my life and to be surrounded by such a good family. Scott and Sandra were able to fly up for the weekend. It was cool to have the whole family all together again!! It seems like someone has always been gone the past few years and it was nice to have all of us together again for a little bit. Now Krys just needs to find a hubby and our family will be complete, pretty sure she won't have trouble with that one!!


I love this picture of all my sisters!!


I love my three boys!!


2 comments:

  1. I love the new hair cut and Welcome home Krystal! It was fun seeing you guys, hopefully we will see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great having everyone together again. We just need to get Scott and Sandra to move up from Arizon before they melt! *

    ReplyDelete