Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Airport...

She is finally home!! It feels so good have her back. I know it has been hard for her to leave the people that she fell in love with out in Illinois, but she is so grateful for the experiences she had. I look up to her a lot for going and serving our Savior for 18 months, she has definately grown a lot and has taught me a lot. She has always made me want to be a better person and I love her for that. Welcome home Krys!!
Oh yeah, funny story, so Krys is famous for being late everywhere and she is always loosing her keys or something...so we are anxiously waiting to see her and all the sudden we hear, "Krystal Rogers will you please come to gate B8, Krystal Rogers come to gate B8" Yeah, she left her drivers license on the plane....some things never change!!



No comments:

Post a Comment