Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Cherished Moment....

Last night I put the boys to bed and Zac was gone fishing with my grandpa. They both were missing their daddy and were sad to go to bed. After I put them to bed I came upstairs to pick up all the toys and clean up the house. I heard Tegan open up his door and I could hear him walking around downstairs so I assumed he would be up any minute to come get me, but he never did, so I went to see what Tegan was doing. As I peeked around the corner, I saw Tegan had Kyson's door opened a little bit and was poking his head in Ky's room and I heard him say, "Ky it's okay don't be sad I am going to go in my room and you need to sleep in your room, dad will be home soon. Good night Ky, I love you" and then he shut Ky's door and went into his room and shut his door and turned off his light. It was the sweetest thing ever!! I sure do love them so much!!

P.S. Only THREE more hours and my sister will be here in Salt Lake City!! I feel like a five year old on Christmas morning...I am SO EXCITED if you can't tell. Ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment