Sunday, July 18, 2010

Single Mom, No Thanks...

My hat goes off to all single women in the world with children. I don't know how they do it. Zac has been on his annual fishing trip with his dad and brothers this weekend and I can't believe how much work doing it all on your own is. Not to mention trying to juggle work in there too, getting no sleep and trying to find babysitters. Big THANKS to Justin and Nicole and my Mom and Dad for watching my kids this weekend, you guys are so awesome and were such a great help!! I am so grateful for the husband I have and all the help he gives me with the boys. I know that I never want to be a single mom after this weekend!!

Hopefully Zac will be home soon, I miss him. It was sad, yesterday before the boys went down for naps they both were crying and saying they wanted their daddy. Ky has been asking over and over "Where's my Dada, where's my dada" They both love their daddy and can't wait for him to be back home to play!! We love you babe!!

1 comment:

  1. We are always here to help. That's what family is for. Your boys are such sweet little kids, though. I hear ya, I don't know how single moms do it. *

    ReplyDelete