Thursday, December 5, 2013

Temple Square Lights

I LOVE Christmas time.  I don't really love what the world has turned it into, but I love the season and the feel of Christmas.  Christmas isn't about how much money you spend, it's about the memories you make with each other and that's my favorite part.  One of my favorite things to do is go down to Salt Lake and look at the lights.  Zac HATES crowds, but he is such a good sport to go with me and try to enjoy it for me.  I am always so amazed at the number of lights on each tree, it's amazing!!  

 When we got out of the truck Beckem yelled, "mom, it's Disneyland" I just laughed and said, no that's not the Disneyland castle, that's the Lord's castle.  We are headed to Disneyland tomorrow and my boys are SO EXCITED, obviously ha ha!! 


 Bo was so tired and was leaning over the side of the stroller and we thought for sure he was asleep by the way he was sitting, but he wasn't, he was just taking hanging out. He's such a good baby!! 

There is nothing better than being with my family. I love them so much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment