Friday, December 20, 2013

Day Five-Last day in Disney

 Every morning Beckem has to go and see his buddy as soon as he wakes up.  I love these seeing these two together.  They are cute little buddies.  

 While my dad was in line for the fast passes for the cars ride we decided to wait an hour in line for the ride as well.  We got pretty close to the ride in good time and then all the sudden the ride broke down : (  I wanted to leave, but Zac decided to wait the complete hour in line and if we still weren't on the ride then we would leave.  We waited an hour and ten minutes and it was fixed.  This ride was well worth the wait though, I LOVED it!!  

 Flo's Cafe

 These two are such goofballs.  

 We went and met Lightening and Mater multiple times, the boys LOVED them!!  I loved that they actually talked to us, it was so cute.


 This was in the 3D movie for Bugs Life, it was such a cute show.


 My parents were troopers and took the older boys on the huge ferris wheel.

 This ride was so cute, it was like a huge air hockey table.  It was bumper cars but with air.  You had to lean to make your tire move, it was so funny to watch these guys. 

 Waiting for the parade in California Adventure
 I was amazed at all the Christmas lights on It's a Small World, it looked so amazing.
Tegan wanted to ride Splash Mountain again so bad, he loved that ride.  Since it was our last night my dad was such a trooper and said he would go with the boys on it.  It kind of helped that that ride is also my dad's favorite as well so we really didn't have to convince him very hard to go on it again.  Ha ha.  It was a little chilly and I didn't want to get wet, but grandpa put on his rain coat and headed for the ride.  There was no one in line so they were actually able to go on it three times in a row.  The second time when they got back the lady said, there's no one in line do you want to go again.  They were all for it so she just sent them threw again, they loved it.  

While we were waiting we decided to head over and wait in line for Mickey one last time.  When we got over there Mickey's house said it was a 45 minute wait but we decided to go in and see.  There was NO ONE in line, we walked right in and we were the only ones in there to see Mickey.  Beckem LOVED it!!  He looked up at Mickey with the biggest smile and said, Mickey I LOVE YOU!!  Mickey signed back that he loves him too and Beckem said, "Mickey loves me??" It was so sweet.  I was so happy we went over to see him one more time!!  By the time we got done with Mickey my parents were headed to Toon-town with the older boys, we decided to just head to the middle of the park for fireworks and meet up there.  

It's so cute, before the fireworks they played a magical song and then the lights came on just a little bit and it was snowing.  It looked so cute.  It's funny because we see snow all the time, but I guess people in California and other parts of the world never get snow for Christmas so it's fun to make it a little more Christmasy with the snow.  I loved the fireworks there, they do such a good job.  It's always so magical!!   

After three long busy days we headed back to the condo.  My parents decided to go over to California Adventure to watch the water show one more time.  When we got back to the condo the kids crashed, it was three long busy days for them, but they were so good most of the time.  I was very proud of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment