Friday, December 20, 2013

Day Nine-Heading Home

After a very busy, long but fun trip it was time to head home.  We got all packed up and headed out.  The boys did so well on the drive home.  

When we got to St. George we stopped for dinner at Chili's and then we decided instead of unpacking everything and staying at the condo we would just drive the rest of the way.  13 hours total of driving for the day and we were finally home.  I was so impressed with the boys, they were SO GOOD the whole way home.  They are such troopers. 

Zac took this picture while Bo and I were sleeping.  Bo looks so dang cute.  This was about an hour of sleep for him and other than that, this kid didn't sleep at all.  He was bright eyed the WHOLE way home.   We got home at about one in the morning and I got Bo changed and put him in his crib and he was still jumping and singing in his crib for about another 30 minutes.  Let's just say, it caught up with him, he crashed the next day.  
On the way home we saw a shooting star and I thought for a minute and then I told Zac, what do you do if you don't have anything to wish for.  I seriously am so blessed in so many ways and I couldn't ask for anything more in my life. I am one lucky girl!!  
It was such a fun trip!!  Sad for it to be over, but good to be back home and into our routine.  Until the next family road trip. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment