Friday, December 20, 2013

Day Seven-Sea World

We were surprised when we looked at the schedule for Sea World and it didn't even open until 10.  We were so used to being up and at Disneyland by 8 or 9.  So 10 felt like we were sleeping in.  My parents came over to our condo and hung out for a little while before we all headed over to Sea World.  My boys, especially Tegan was SO EXCITED to see the sharks.  He LOVES sharks.  Sea World was pretty hard because I think my kids were so worn out and the babies didn't really want to sit through the shows.  It was still fun though.  I do have to say though, I was really disappointed in the Shamu show.  They didn't do hardly anything except just splash all the people. Now that they can't get in the water with the whales since that trainer got killed, it's pretty lame.  I was so sad because I have always loved Sea World.  It didn't really help that I wasn't feeling that great either during the day.  That night when we got back to the condo I was throwing up and so was Boden and it continued throughout the night.  Poor Bo threw up about 10 or more times, thank goodness for the washer and dryer in the condos.  


 These two were playing so cute together with all Tegan's toys. 


Beckem loves his daddy!!  
(All my boys are daddys boys for sure, they want to be just like him, it's cute)

No comments:

Post a Comment