Friday, December 20, 2013

Day Six-Heading down to San Diego

As we headed out of Anaheim we had to make a stop at the Angels stadium.  The Angels are my favorite baseball team.  I can't wait until one day Zac and I can go to a game together.  I have been to a few Angels games but Zac has never been to a professional baseball game.  Hopefully one day we will get there, they are so much fun!!  While we were just walking around the stadium I told Tegan to get by the baseball and I would take his picture and then all the sudden Beckem says, "Um, don't you want to take a picture of me" and this was his pose when I looked over.  I just cracked up, he is such a poser it's funny!! 




 We stopped at my favorite beach ever, Huntington Beach.  This place is so pretty and so relaxing.  I would love to live by Huntington Beach and be able to just go play there everyday.  The boys had a blast chasing birds, finding cool seashells and just running in the sand.  






 As we were walking out we saw this, Zack's Dining.  How perfect that. . . his name is at my favorite beach, my two favorite things in the world : ) 



While we were out on the pier a gentleman caught a small sting ray.  We watched him reel it in and then I asked him what he did with them since I noticed he had a whole cooler of sting rays and he told me he knew how to cook them up and eat them.  Interesting, but it was cool to see him reel it in.  

After the beach we headed down to check in to our condo in San Diego.  My parents did their own thing during the day but when we both got checked in and after I ran to the store to grab some groceries we headed to TGI Fridays for some dinner.  Then all of us just went back to our condo and hung out for a little while.  

After my parents headed back to their hotel room and we got the babies ready for bed I took the boys down to the pool.  It was cold outside but the pool was heated and the hot tub was nice and hot.  The boys loved it.  They would swim all day, everyday if they could, but what kid wouldn't want to.  There is something about kids and loving the water.  

No comments:

Post a Comment