Friday, December 20, 2013

Day Eight-Coronado Island

Since we spent the night changing sheets and washing puke clothes we just hung out in the condo and relaxed most of the day.  I was feeling so worn out and Bo just slept for a long time.  Zac took Teg and Ky down to the pool to swim while I layed down with Beck and Bo for nap time.  It was so nice to get a little nap in.  By the afternoon we were so sick of doing laundry and being in a one bedroom condo with six people so we went for a drive.  I had heard about Coronado Island so we went and checked it out.  It was pretty, the sand was amazingly soft, but it wasn't as pretty as I expected it to be.  Maybe it's a lot better in the summer, but Zac and I looked up the price of one of these cottages to rent for a night and they were anywhere from $1200-$4400 a night.  CRAZY town!!  It was fun to see it though.  
 Oh I love these four crazy little littles : )  
 Each cottage had it's own private pool and hot tub along with an outdoor fire pit so you could enjoy the warmth while watching the sunset.
 There was a guy there that had built two of these amazing castles.  The sand was so so I don't know how he did it, but it was cool to see.  My boys don't know the definition of hold still though so we couldn't stay there very long or else one of them would have destroyed this mans great work.  

 I love, love, love this picture, they are all such good buddies.  I am so blessed!! 
We went back to the condo and hung out but we can't make a trip to California without Zac getting some doughnuts from Winchell's.  He is a freak when it comes to doughnuts, I love it!! Zac took Teg and Ky and they went on a doughnut run at about 9:00 at night.  I am telling you, he is crazy about his doughnuts ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment