Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day Four-California Adventure

We were able to get 3 day hopper passes, which I was so excited because I had never been to California Adventure.  So, the second day we headed over there to check it out.  
 It worked out so nice to have my parents with us, because they watched the babies while we went on the rides and then we switched and sat with the babies while they went on the rides.  Tegan and Kyson loved it because that meant twice the rides for them.  

 The boys with Flick from Bug's Life
 Red from Cars




 Radiator Springs or Carsland was by far my FAVORITE part of the trip.  Everything was done so well and I felt like I was actually in the movie.  I felt like I was five years old, I LOVED IT!!  The line for the Cars ride was a 2 hour wait so we decided to get fast passes the next day and ride it then.  The boys LOVED meeting Mator and Lighting.  I loved how they talk to you, it makes it so real.

Later that night we had seen most of California Adventure and the boys wanted to ride some more rides in Disneyland so we headed back over to the other park.  The boys wanted to go on a ride with grandpa and grandma so Zac and I just walked around with the babies.  Right after Beckem fell asleep Micky and Minnie came walking by us and hung out by us for a little bit.  It was so cute to watch them.  I wish Beckem would have been awake to see him, but it was still fun for Zac and I to hang out with the cute couple.  
 Mickey was being a dork for the camera. 
 Such a cute happy couple.  I love them!!

This day it was actually windy all day.  The wind calmed down a bit and we were so excited for the fireworks but when it came time for fireworks they actually got cancelled because of the wind.  So we headed over to California Adventure for the water show and after it started about 10 mins into it they cancelled it because of the wind.  Oh well, gotta love mother nature, huh.  

Kyson actually fell asleep on the top of the stroller on the way back to the condo.  When he curled up he actually fit perfectly on the top of the stroller. It was so cute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment