Sunday, February 26, 2023

Zac’s New Job

Zac got a new job with Kimberly-Clark.  They are a large company that makes multiple supplies but the plant here in Pleasant View specifically makes diapers.  Zac’s goal is to get on with maintenance but for now he got a job as a machine operator.  He has seemed SO HAPPY this whole week.  He has been overwhelmed with information, but I have seen a growth in him that is absolutely beautiful.  He seems more confident, stronger and happier.  I really hope he stays that way because he has been pretty miserable doing masonry for the past 20 years.  He liked doing masonry, it was just the environment and other things that really wore him down.  There is nothing more important in this life, than to be happy and enjoy the life we were given.  I get so much joy from watching him be happy and grow and I hope it continues that way.  We are excited for this next adventure and we are grateful for the doors that the Lord has opened up for him to get a new job.  

 Zac works 3-12 hour day shifts, then has 3 days off then works 3 night shifts.  I remember how hard it was to sleep during the day when I worked night so I wanted to make it a little easier for him to sleep.  I made these barn doors to cover our window.  It makes the room completely dark for him to sleep and when they are open I love the look of them :) 



Look how handsome he is in his uniform :) 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment