Sunday, February 12, 2023

Happy 40th Birthday!!

We are headed to Vegas 
When we landed in Vegas we got some lunch and headed to Counts Kustoms.  Zac loves watching Counts Kustoms on TV so he thought it was cool to see all the cars in person. 





After Counts Kustoms we headed over to the the place where they film Pawn Stars (another show that Zac watches often)


Gosh look at this man.  How did I get so lucky to be with him??  He is EVERYTHING to me!!

The night we got to Vegas we went to a Variety Show at Planet Hollywood.  It was a show filled with gymnasts, magicians, comedians and jugglers.  After the show we went and walked around for a bit then just went to relax in our room.  Vegas isn’t our favorite place and Zac didn’t really enjoy walking around on the strip.  I am so proud of the man he has become.  He has fought a true addiction our whole marriage and it’s been awesome to see him grow.  He is so strong and I am so proud of him.  I love how he avoids places that he know Satan will tempt him.  He is very mindful of his surroundings and making sure I feel safe and secure when I am with him.  I am so grateful for the strength he has.  He is such a great example to me and our boys.  

On his birthday we headed to drive a Lamborghini and Ferrari.  It was so much fun watching Zac drive and see the smile on his face!! 









This car was sitting in the building. . . Gosh these cars are beautiful. 



Zac talked me into riding in the drift car with him.  It was CRAZY to feel that speed and fly down the track going sideways.  I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face ha ha

After Zac was done driving we went and got some lunch and headed to the airport.  It was a quick trip but so much fun to celebrate Zac and the amazing 40 years he has had so far.  Can’t wait to see what the next 40 years has in store for us.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment