Sunday, February 26, 2023

Valentine’s Note

Boden was so sweet and came home from school with a Valentine note for me and Zac.  He also brought home three empty ones for Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Krystal.  He worked hard after school to color the ones he didn’t get to do at school and then he gave me mine and asked to go deliver the other ones.  I was laughing so hard when I read mine.  I guess if that’s one thing that sticks out to my kids is that I hate the “F***” word then I would say I am killing it as a mother ha ha 

    

We went and delivered them to Grandma and Grandpa and then to Aunt Krystal.  He was so happy to give them a little note.  When we were driving away from Krystals he said, “mom, how did Krystal get to be so pretty” He then told me she is the prettiest girl ever, not just because of her looks but because of how nice she is.  My heart melted. . . I love my sister so much and I love that Boden can see how beautiful she is inside and out.  Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment