Sunday, February 5, 2023

Happenings From This Past Week

Zac got a new job.  He will start on Feb. 20th at Kimberly Clark.  He told his job that he was done working so I am excited to be able to hang out with him for the next couple of weeks until he starts his new job.  He has worked so hard at Masonry for over 20 years and I am excited for him to be done with that and grow in a new area.  

This past weekend Beckem, Kyson and Tegan went to a camp out with the YM/YW up at the Heber Valley Girls Camp.  It was just an overnighter, but they had a lot of fun.  They went sledding, snowshoeing and stayed up late playing games.  I love that we have such a great ward that is investing time in the youth.  Saturday night they had an area church dance that Kyson went to and he had a lot of fun with all of his friends from school.  I am so grateful for the gospel and the community we have to provide good activities for the youth to be involved in.  







I am trying to be better at Come Follow Me and I am LOVING the knowledge I am learning in the New Testament.  I am so grateful for my Savior and the joy and peace He brings to my life.  I am so grateful for Zac and the amazing man he is for not only me but for my boys.  I am not sure what I did to deserve so many blessings in my life but I am so grateful for everything.  GOD is GOOD!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment