Sunday, March 29, 2015

Pearl Harbor and the Temple

We flew back to Ohau to spend our last day in Hawaii.  When we got to Enterprise the lady took us out the car lot and said, "let's see. . . how about the FIAT"  I thought she was joking.  Have you seen Zac??  I don't think FIATs are made for men that are 6 foot 2 ha ha.  We just laughed and took the FIAT.  As we were pulling out of the parking lot the lady at the gate said, "WOW, you guys fit in the FIAT"  We just started to laugh.  I told her I felt like I needed to put my feet down and start running like the Flintstones.  This car made us laugh all day long.  Zac felt a little like Donkey Kong but it was a fun time!!
 We headed over to Peal Harbor.  The tickets to go out to the USS Arizona were all gone but a really nice worker lady told us to go stand in the "stand-by" line and maybe we would get on.  We waited in line for about 30 minutes and got to go out the with the first group.  The movie they show about Pearl Harbor was great to help understand what happened.  Then they took us out to the USS Arizona and we were able to see the ship that is still under the water.





 After Pearl Harbor we headed North to go to the Temple.  We did a session and it was SO NICE to relax and be together in the temple.  When we came out it was raining pretty hard so I couldn't get too many pictures of the temple, but this picture is looking out of the front doors of the temple.  It was so pretty!! 

 Zac was a good sport this whole trip with the picture taking thing (he hates getting pictures taken) but by this point he was so sick of pictures.  Ha ha
This is looking up the road towards the temple.  It was so pretty.  Such a great way to end our amazing trip.  I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to go to the temple and be sealed to Zac and my family for Eternity!!  This gospel is absolutely amazing and where we find TRUE happiness!!  I am so blessed!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment