Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hard Work

The boys wanted to earn some money so Zac told them he would pay them a dollar if they went outside and picked up all the dog poop.  Not too long after they started Kyson yelled, "dad, can I be done, this job stinks" Zac hollered back, "you don't get paid until you finish a job"  I continued to hear Kyson groan and moan about picking up the stinky poop.  The next thing I see is him run around the house.  He came of the garage with these gloves and mask on.  I was laughing so hard.  He is so dang cute. . . he was able to finish his job, thanks to the mask : )   


 Zac and I decided we need to start to grow our own garden.  We tore up an area in our back yard and reused some stones that were once a pretend fire pit in our backyard.  I love the way it turned out. I can't wait to start gardening.  : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment