Sunday, March 29, 2015

Home Sweet Home

I LOVED my vacation, but by day eight or nine I was ready to come hold my boys and be a family again.  I missed their giggles, their tears and their screams.  I couldn't wait to see them when I got home.  We waited for Kyson to get off the bus.  He came running into the house, we both were so excited to see each other!! My parents were so great and brought the younger two down to us.  After they got home we went over to pick up Tegan.  I tried calling the school to check Tegan out but no one answered. I told Zac he would just have to go into the office and get him.  Zac pulled up to the front of the school and hopped out of the truck.  I noticed a kid in bright yellow slowly started walking towards us at the far end of the school.  I realized it was Tegan and told Zac.  As soon as Tegan realized it was Zac he started to SPRINT across the school playground.  He jumped so high into Zac's arms.  It was the cutest thing I had ever seen.  Tegan is getting to that age where he doesn't show a lot of affection so when he did that day it brought a tear to my eye.  We took all the boys to the park and enjoyed a day together as a family.  It was so nice to be back together again as a family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment