Monday, July 2, 2012

Idaho Trip

We went on our anual Idaho camping trip with the Mason family.  This year was so much better than last years.  Thanks to my dad we were able to rent a trailer from Hill Air Force Base and enjoy TEN days in the mountains.  The boys were in heaven being in dirt all day everyday, fishing and playing with their cousins all day. 

 I love this man so much!!
 Tegan LOVED playing with the slig shot.  He got it taken away for two days for shooting a rock at Kyson and the day he got it back he hit uncle Shawn's truck, luckly nothing happened, but it was taken away quickly.  Maybe he can have it back when he is 16.  LOL

 This boy is always SO HAPPY!!  Oh I love him!!
 Tegan turned FIVE while we were up camping.  All he wanted for his birthday was baseball stuff and a baseball cake.  We celebrated a couple days early (he didn't know the difference) because he just wanted to play baseball everyday and we wanted him to have his new stuff to play with.  He was so cute, we gave him his first pair of batting gloves and that night he told me the night before his hands got cold so he needed to wear them to bed. He didn't take his gloves off for three days straight.  I can't believe he is five.  It has been so much fun watching him grow up. Happy Birthday Buddy!! 

 Aunt Brandje put together a really cute treasure hunt for the kids.  They all put on their bandanas and went and found their treasures.  It was such a cute idea and the kids loved their new toys!! 











 We took the boys to the lodge to pick out a toy and they were so excited to get these guns so they could go shoot the bears in the woods. 

 While the boys hiked Champion for the day I went with Tate to Red Fish Lake and let the kids play in the water. 




 Nana had the cutest idea to make catterpillars with the kids out of egg cartons. 

All the kids up camping had their bikes there, but our boys were the only ones with training wheels so they both wanted their training wheels off to be big like everyone else.  We took their training wheels and after about two times Kyson just took off, he was so determined and he did it.  Well, the last day Zac says to Kyson, "hey Ky, if you go down that hill and jump that tree stump I will buy you a real motorcycle" he headed right up the hill and tried it.  He didn't get if the first time, but the third time was the charm.  After he did it he looked at us with huge eyes and jumped off his bike and started jumping up and down and kept saying, "yeah, now I get a real motorcycle, lets go get it, lets go get it"  My heart dropped, I don't really want my THREE year old on a real motorcycle, but a promise is a promise.  We told him we would have to see how expensive they are, but the kid is amazing, he rides his bike around just like a real motorcycle.  He has no fear and is so determined.  I think he will be the one that gives me gray hair because he is so adventurous, but I guess that's a good quality have right?? Way to go Ky!! 

 I LOVE grandma and grandpa Mason!!  They are the cutest grandparents ever!! 

I was a little nervous going camping just because my preterm labor in the past has started around this time, but everything has gone okay so far.  I am 27 weeks prego here and so far so good, knock on wood!!   


2 comments:

  1. You look great! Your boys are darling. I can't wait to take my boys camping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are sooo dang cute! You look FANTASTIC like always... Im so glad to hear that you aren't having preterm labor this time around. Hope it turns out great. Sure do miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete