Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Get Air Sports

Bethany and Colt told us about this really fun place to take your kids to that is covered in trampolines. It was forever ago that they told us about it, but we never had a chance to make it out there.  On Saturday we decided to go let the kids try it out.  They LOVED it!!  Tegan and Kyson kept running everywhere just doing front flips all over.  Their favorite part was the foam pits.  They could jump and flip and land into these foam pits.  It was so much fun. Zac even got to enjoy it a little bit.  I will have to go try it out when I am not prego and can actually jump on the tramp again.  I was very impressed with this place though and it wasn't too expensive.  My kids were only $5.00 an hour to jump, which was well worth it.  I am sure we will be going back again soon.  My pictures aren't the greatest because my camera was just about dead, but i got a few pics. 


Zac and the boys are in the very back of this picture running up the walls.  They were having a blast!!


No comments:

Post a Comment