Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fourth of July

The fourth of July is my absolute favorite holiday of the year!!  I love the whole month of July actually.  I was so sad, this year I forgot to request the fourth off of work and got put on the schedule to work at 5 that night.  In the morning we went to the parade and enjoyed the rides at Cherry Days and then came home and relaxed hoping I would get called off, but I didn't : (  It was okay though, everyone's got to take their turn on holidays I guess.  The boys went and bought some fireworks and went up to my parents and enjoyed their fireworks and North Ogden's fireworks from my parents front yard.  After the fireworks they came up to visit me at work and tell me happy fourth of July, it actually was an okay night.  On the way up to see me Zac got rear ended in our car though so that was a bummer, but luckily no one got hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment