Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Beus Pond

I feel so bad because this summer I have been such a boring mom and not really taken my kids very many places.  Lets hope after the pregnancy I will have some more energy.  Our ward set up play days every other Tuesday for the summer so we could get out and enjoy each other.  Today we went to Beus Pond and fed the ducks for the play day.  The boys LOVED it. It was actually nice to get out of the house and do something with them.  Lets hope I get some more energy and we can do more fun things before this summer is over.


1 comment:

  1. Look at all your cute and new posts! I sometimes feel like a boring mom also. This heat drains me. I try to take the boys out and do fun things, but sometimes it is just nice to sit and relax. I need to take my boys to Beus' Pond again-last time Bodee was 2 months.

    ReplyDelete