Saturday, March 6, 2010

Family Ski Day

Our family ski day has always been one of my favorite days. We have always had a tradition (usually on President's Day, but this year our schedules conflicted so we had to pick another day) to all go skiing together. This has always been such a fun time to spend time with my family and do something I love, what could be better. We had the chance to go up today, we missed Scott and Krystal, but it was fun to get out and ski again. Thanks dad for the great day and the fun tradition!! Thanks to Justin and Nicole's mad camera skills I learned you can fit five adults in a picture even if you have to take it yourselfZac and Justin had fun trying new tricksJustin really was having fun even though he looks onery in this picture

1 comment:

  1. Tons of fun! We should have done it earlier in the season so we could have gone a couple more times. Oh well, there's always next year. Oh, by the way, my face is fried. haha. *

    ReplyDelete