Thursday, March 18, 2010

Families are Forever...

My mother is probably one of the strongest people I have ever met. A year ago today my Aunt LuAnn returned home to our Father in Heaven, this was my mom's only sister and she lost her only brother previously from complications of knee surgery. It was very unexpected. I can't even imagine losing all my siblings at such a young age, but my mom is so strong and is the rock of our family. I look up to her a lot. LuAnn was an amazing aunt, mother, sister, daughter, grandma and friend. Our family seems a little empty everytime we all get together. She had a laugh that just made you smile everytime you heard it. She was life of the party at our family get togethers. It is hard to have her gone and we miss her very much, but it is so comforting to know that we will see her again soon. I am so grateful for eternal families and the comfort the Lord gives us through our trials. We love you Aunt LuAnn and miss you a lot, thanks for the fun memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment