Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tegan and Kyson...

Kyson got another tooth this week and I pulled out the baby book to write it down and my heart sunk. I didn't write anything from two months on...so Kyson will never know when he took his first step, smiled for the first time, or said his first word. I was having a "worst mom ever" moment, Zac tried to make me feel better by telling me no one cares about their baby books, but deep down I do. So I figured since I keep up on our family blog I will just write about them every few months so we can go back and enjoy the different stages of life.

Tegan...you are such a good boy. You are such a big helper and you LOVE to help Ky Ky with everything. You are talking a LOT...thanks to your mom's genes, you can talk and talk. You love to make us laugh. Thanks for always making us smile....this is the perfect example, you just said hey mom and I looked over and this is what you were wearing. I started laughing so hard, you are so much fun!! We love you so much.
Kyson...you are so full of life. You also make us laugh all the time. You are starting to talk more and more. Words you say now are bah bah (your blanket is your favorite), dad, momma (you don't say this word very often), num nums (which means any kind of food), Boba, Bye, Thank you, and hi. I think there are some other ones, but those are the main words you use. You have learned to just grunt to get everything you want, we are working on trying to get you to ask for things, but grunting is working, so why talk right. You are an explorer, you love to get into things and try things out. You love to help clean up. You are VERY INDEPENDENT and like to feel like you are big. You are definitely a daddy's boy. If dad's around you love to be right by his side. Boys, I love watching you guys play, you are the best of friends. Thanks for making us laugh everyday and making life worth living!! I will try to be a better mom and keep track of your developments, but no promises sorry, I forget sometimes. Thanks for being such good boys!! We love you very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment