Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our five years, a glimse of eternity....

On our honeymoon we made a deal with each other that for every anniversary we would go to a new state, so on our 50th wedding anniversary we could say we have seen all the United States together, unfortunately this year we weren't able to go on a trip on our anniversary because of Zac's school and money being tight, but hopefully when Zac graduates we will plan a fun trip somewhere for our anniversary trip.

Last night felt like I was living in a fairytale....We decided to make the night special and get dressed up and go out. Thanks to Jordynne, I was able to use one of her GORGEOUS dresses and feel like a princess for a night. It was cute, Zac told me to go up to my mom's and get ready while him and the boys went and washed the truck, then they came and picked me up in a nice clean truck just like we were dating all over again. It was so much fun. We went to the Roof Restaurant for dinner and then went and spent the night up in our condo at Wolf Creek. The whole night was perfect!!

Babe, thanks for making the past five years so wonderful and amazing. I am so excited to spend the rest of eternity with my best friend. Happy Anniversary!! I LOVE YOU!!

I even had my glass slippers....

5 comments:

  1. Oh you look so gorgeous! That sounds so fun, me and Jeremy need to do something like that. Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my heck how cute are you guys?!! happy anniversary! 5 years!!! it is all down hill from there right?! :) we love ya guys and miss you! lets do something, maybe a bbq as sson as there is sun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - you guys are super cute! I am so glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress. Glad you guys had a fun night out and about. *

    ReplyDelete