Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So Blessed

I have been so excited for The Blind Side to come out on DVD because everyone said how good it was and since Zac and I hate going to the theaters, we were excited to see it at home. It finally came out yesterday and Zac went and rented it for us (I was sad it wasn't in Red Box because I love renting movies for FREE). After we put the kids to bed we had a little movie night, can I just say I LOVED this movie, it is definately one I want to buy to have in our home. If you haven't seen it I recommend renting it.


After the movie I just kept crying (I am way more emotional when I am tired and I worked the night before so maybe that's why I was KEPT crying but...) my heart just hurts so bad for all the children in the world that have to live certain ways and see certain things and they have no choice. I wish every child never had to see crime, drugs, or messed up parents make dumb choices!! Most of all I wish every child felt loved and comforted. I feel so blessed for the life I have been given. Once the movie was over I couldn't help it but go down to my room and get on my knees and thank Heavenly Father for all my blessings. Zac and I sat and talked forever last night and we just feel so lucky...we are SO BLESSED and I take it for granted so much!! I have two beautiful good boys, an amazing husband who is my best friend, awesome parents who raised me to love the Lord and the gospel, a nice house, a good job, I could go on and on but most of all I am surrounded by people who I love and they love me and what could be better than that!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I too LOVE that movie. In fact, I've been counting down the days until it came out on DVD... I was so worried that it would be all sold out (obsessive, I guess), that I went and bought it at 7:15 AM - before going to work. haha. LOVE IT. We really are so blessed. *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me cry. What a sweet post. It's so true though, we are so blessed to have been born in such great families. Sometimes I lay in bed at night and think about the time I yelled at Trey and how awful I am, but then I think about all the other kids who get it much worse and I sit and bawl. We are such dorks! I miss your face. Let's go play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't know you guys watched movies without us! :) i haven't seen it yet but we definitely will have to after that! that teared me up good! i miss you, i hope we can get together soon. i love your sweet little boys too.

    ReplyDelete