Sunday, February 14, 2010

A little glimse of Heaven...

Last night was one of my favorite nights and something that I want to remember forever. We took Tegan down to see the Monster Jam. About two weeks ago Zac told him we were going down to see Gravedigger and everyday since then he would wake up and ask "mom, I go see gravedigger today??" I finally told him, we need to have daddy's birthday and then a couple days later we will go see him...so on Zac's birthday, the minute Zac walked in the door from school Tegan hurried and sung the first line of Happy Birthday as fast as he could and then looked at me and said "I go to monster trucks now??" It was so sweet. Poor kid couldn't understand why he had to wait so long. The day finally came and we went to see gravedigger. We rode the frontrunner down and Tegan LOVED the BIG TRAIN!! Then we went and saw the crazy monster trucks. Tegan was in AWW the WHOLE TIME!! I LOVED watching him get so excited. I just kept thinking that this is what makes being a parent so amazing. I loved watching him get so excited and be so happy!! It was such a fun night. We were sad that Kyson couldn't come this year because it was so loud, but I can't wait to take both of them next year. Tegan's first train ride...



Tegan calling Mamma and telling her all about it...

And this is what happens when you make a 2 1/2 year old wait 45 minutes for the frontrunner to leave...I LOVE kids!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chelese, It was good to see you!! You look Great!! My boys also went crazy when my husband took them to see the Monster Trucks!! My youngest was only 2 and he still remembers it!! Thank for the invite to your blog, it will be fun to see your cute family!! Luv Ya, Kim Marks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teg is one smart cookie... he knows his cars and monster trucks. Love the post. *

    ReplyDelete