Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Wreck and Trade

Krystal and I were headed to the gym one morning and the car in front of me stopped a little, stopped a little and then did a hard stop for the car turning in front of them.  I was paying attention and slammed on my breaks but the guy behind me ran right into the back of me.  I am glad we were all okay, but it was still scary how fast it happens. . . Our auto body guy took a look at it and told me that the part they need to repair it is on national back order until AT LEAST Feb.  In the meantime I am driving a rental that his insurance is paying for.  




Zac posted his dirt bike for sale on KSL and a guy reached out to him to trade for a Tacoma.  They were texting back and forth for awhile and were getting ready to make the trade.  At the last minute that guy backed out and Zac relisted it on KSL.  A couple weeks later at 5:00 in the morning Zac’s phone starts buzzing with text messages.  The texts were from this guy saying he keeps dreaming about the dirt bike and he really wants to trade for the Tacoma. So, we took the bike up to a town by Logan and made the trade.  Now Tegan has a truck to drive for high school and Zac will get another bike in the spring.  Man, our lives would be boring without KSL ha ha 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment