Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Kyson Turned 14

Kyson has been waiting for this day for YEARS.  We don’t let our kids get their own phone until they are 14 and Kyson has wanted a phone since he was about 2.  I found out I had to go to Tampa for a mandatory training two days before his birthday and I would be flying back on his birthday.  I was so sad and I asked him if we could celebrate early since I was going to be gone.  When he realized he would get his phone earlier he was ALL FOR IT!!  We celebrated with grandparents and the McMillans and of course he wanted ANOTHER tractor cake.  I love that he has loved tractors for so long and hasn’t grown out of it.  On his actual birthday Zac stayed home and made his day special.  They went to breakfast together, went golfing with papa and hung out all day.  Kyson is such an amazing young man with a HUGE heart!!  He cares so much about other people and is always looking for ways to serve others.  I am so proud of him and all that he does.  I hope he had a special day because he is a huge blessing in our lives.  Love you so much Kyson!!  








 

No comments:

Post a Comment