Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving 2022

For Thanksgiving we had the whole Mason family over for dinner.  It’s always so nice to have everyone together and eat yummy food.  
After all the Mason family left we went down to Krystals for pie and to see the Rogers family.  Little did the boys know were had a BIG surprise for them.  After we ate pie Krystal made all the grandkids go down in her basement besides my boys.  She told my boys to sit on the couch because I needed to talk to them.  They were all so scared and thought they were in trouble.  After they were sitting down, me and my mom walked out with mickey ears on and told them that we have a surprise for them. . . They were shocked and didn’t believe me at first.  I told them we need to go home and pack because we are leaving at 5 AM to go to California :). After we got home they kept saying, “mom if I wake up in the morning and you say, just kidding, I am going to be so mad” I was laughing.  The scary part of that story is that they really believed I would do something like that to them ha ha. MOTHER OF THE YEAR over here!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment