Friday, November 25, 2022

Hello Huntington Beach November 25, 2022

We made it to Huntington Beach and are LOVING the warm weather!!  


Crazy story!!  We were sitting on the edge of the pool watching the kids swim and Zac leans over to me and says, I think that guy right there is my friend Beck. (Beck was Zac’s best friend when he was little and he is the reason we named Beckem Beckem because Zac wanted a son named after Beck).  I told Zac to go talk to him (that is COMPLETELY out of character for Zac, but I was hopeful ha ha).  Zac just sat there for awhile watching him and then he realized that this guy was getting ready to leave so Zac stood up and walked over to the guy.  The next thing I know Zac is shaking this guys hand and giving him a hug.  I went over to meet him and introduce myself.  It was SO CRAZY but that was in fact, Zac’s childhood friend Beck.  Beck is now living up in Boise ID and teaches tennis at Boise State University.  They were in California visiting his wife’s mom for Thanksgiving and then came down to Huntington Beach to his his wife’s childhood best friend.  CRAZY!!  What are the chances for real??  We found out they were going to be at Disney on Monday and so were we.  I actually ran into him at Disneyland on Monday while me and my mom were waiting in line for the ride “It’s a Small World”. I was laughing and said, what are the chances. . . It really is a SMALL World!!  I am so glad I finally got to meet Beck, I have heard so many great things about him, but never had a chance to meet him.  Zac hadn’t seen him for over 25 years and always wondered where he ended up at.  Life is AWESOME!!  








Headed to Cali 

No comments:

Post a Comment