Wednesday, November 30, 2022

More Disneyland and Angels Stadium

My mom got a gingerbread cookie with her lunch and there were these stars on the top of it.  She was talking to me and I noticed something on her tooth.  I asked her to smile and realized the candies from the cookies and perfectly landed on her tooth and they stuck there.  I then took a sprinkle and put it on my dads nose like a nose piercing and sent Krystal a picture that said, “mom got her tooth tattooed and dad got a piercing, things are getting real here in Disneyland” Ha ha We were laughing and having a good time that is for sure.  






Splash Mountain is the boys (and Grandpa’s) favorite ride.  I think they rode it at least 20 times.  



Our last day we stopped and visited the Angels stadium, too bad it isn’t baseball season, otherwise we would have made it to a game.  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment