Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Magnificent Building

We had the opportunity to finally go and see what Zac has been doing for the past two years.  He has always wanted to work on a temple and he finally got the chance to build a temple for the Lord.  Many miracles happened to Zac while building the temple.  He would tell me how he would be so frustrated because some of the work they had to do seemed impossible, but as soon as he would say a prayer for help, the problem no longer seemed impossible and everything would just fall into place.  I was so emotional the day we got to walk through the temple.  I feel so blessed to be so close to my Savior and feel so close to my best friend.  Zac and I have been through some really hard times and I am so grateful for the gospel and the help it has given to us.  I have never felt the pure happiness that I have felt with Zac over the last 6 months and I am so grateful for our marriage.  I am so grateful for our bishop and our amazing ward, I am so grateful for individuals that spend so much time helping other people and I most grateful for my Savior and the pure happiness that He gives to us each day.  I can't wait to go through the temple after it is dedicated.  I loved walking through it with my boys and explaining different things of the gospel to them.  I love my family so much and am so grateful for temples.  We are so blessed!!


 Daniel was one of the guys that worked on the stone with Zac.  He is such a good guy.  I love him and his family, they are amazing people!!

 Zac had the opportunity to lay the "corner" stone on the temple.  Church officials were there to watch and make sure the time capsule went in and everything was all sealed up.  It was an amazing opportunity for Zac.  So I got a picture of the sign ha ha




No comments:

Post a Comment