Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Weber State Fireworks, Softball Games and Time with the Rogers Family

My family met up and enjoyed the Weber State fireworks together.  I love watching all the kids play and enjoy playing together. Too bad Sandra, Scott and Sophia aren't here to enjoy the time with the family.  We miss them a lot!!

 I just love Addi in this picture.  She is so sweet!!
 I love that Jake and Beck are so close in age, they love playing with him.
 Grandpa and his girls.  Too bad Sophia couldn't be here with them : ( 
 I love these pictures of Bo.  Zac is on a softball league and the boys love to go play around and watch their dad play softball.  Can't believe how big my baby is getting.  He is so dang sweet, I just love him!!


 All the Rogers Grandsons enjoying a popsicle (or two or three) ha ha
 We hung a rope for the boys to swing on at my parents house and the next thing we look over and my mom is playing on it with the boys.  My dad tried stopping her and told her she has bad wrists and is going to get hurt and her response was, "I know I might but my grandkids will think I am awesome"  ha ha she is such a fun grandma!!  Not only did my kids think she was awesome, it gave me a good laugh as well.  She is the best!!


No comments:

Post a Comment