Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Union Station and the Dinosaur Park

I love the R.A.M.P. program in Weber County.  Every Saturday all summer long they have places that are free.  It gives a chance to try new places and have fun as a family and not have to spend a penny.  I love it!!  A couple Saturdays ago we went to the Union Station.  I have lived in Ogden my whole life and have never been there.  We had so much fun.  They have a whole level of guns on display, a car show area and a whole area of trains.  You can see all about the Union Pacific Railroad, see how trains looked back in the day along with the old uniforms and there is also pictures of how busy the train station used to be.  I loved seeing all the history. My boys loved the little train that you could watch go through the whole area.  There was also a part where the boys could play on parts of the train.  I am glad we got a chance to go see how trains work and enjoy some history. 










 We went to eat at Wing Wah and Beckem was asleep in the truck.  We carried him in and he sat down to eat and I looked over and he had fell back asleep at the table.  He slept like the pretty much the whole meal.  He is such a sweet and obviously tired boy in this picture. 
 After the train station the Dinosaur Park was free that afternoon so we went and enjoyed another free activity at the Dinosaur Park.  The boys had a blast looking at all the bones and learning about Dinosaurs.  Beckem was a little scared and kept checking with Zac to make sure they weren't going to get him.  At one point he asked Zac to hold his hand because they were buddies, it was so cute.  Zac is such a good dad.  I couldn't ask for a better example for my boys to learn from than him.  He loves his little buddies and is good with them.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing family that I get to spend each day with. 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment