Sunday, July 20, 2014

4th of July

I LOVE July.  The 4th is my all time favorite holiday.  This year Zac and I went on a date on the 3rd of July up to Logan to see their fireworks.  I was so impressed, we will definitely be going back each year.  My mom was so nice to let my kids have a sleepover so we could go enjoy the fireworks and not have to worry about coming to get them so late at night.  The next morning Zac went golfing with Justin and my dad and then we headed up to my mom's to get the boys and go enjoy the parade.  After the parade we headed over to Cherry Days and enjoyed watching the baseball game, eating some yummy food and just enjoying the day.  After a couple of hours we headed back home to let the boys take a nap.  After we napped we headed out for some dinner and went up to my parents to enjoy North Ogden's fireworks on their front lawn.  It was such a fun and relaxing day, can't wait for next year!!





No comments:

Post a Comment