Sunday, August 24, 2014

North Shore Fun

Mike from Bank of Utah did our home loan and he throws a summer party each year for all his clients.  It is so dang fun.  He rents our North Shore, cooks dinner for everyone, DJs his own party and gives away great door prizes.  The party wouldn't complete without his ducky derby as well.  It's a blast and we love going.  It's fun that Krystal used the same loan guy so we can go hang out together.  It's so nice of Mike to do this for us, we enjoy it so much!!








Last Saturday R.A.M.P. was going on at North Shore so I loaded the boys up and took the boys to play at North Shore for FREE : )  Zac was at a golf tournament so I went by myself. My mom and dad were very kind and watch Bo for me so I didn't have to worry about him drowning on my watch.  My parents are so dang great!! It was packed, but the boys still had a blast.  It was a fun free activity.  

Teg and Ky were pretending to be asleep, they are so funny!!
I just threw this picture in because I think it's so dang cute.  I love this little man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment