Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rogers Halloween Party

 My mom started a tradition that we do a Halloween party a few days before Halloween so that on Halloween we can just go trick or treating and this way we can see everyone in their costumes.  It was such a fun night.  My parents went all out.  We made hot dog mummies for dinner, decorated pumpkins, played Halloween twister, had a pinata, the adults had a race to eat a doughnut off the string, played Halloween BINGO, had got lots of goodies.  I love my family so much and am so grateful for my parents and all they do for us.  They are amazing!!  




 
 A bee, ladybug and a bug catcher.  LOVE IT!! 
 These costumes were AMAZING!!  Justin and Nicole made these costumes.  They were unbelievable!!  They are so talented they should have gone to a costume contest because they would have for sure won!!   
 Addilyn made the cutest little Boo : ) 






No comments:

Post a Comment