Wednesday, November 6, 2013

October Fun

The boys were so excited to all be skeletons this year.  Here they are on our way to our ward Halloween party.  They LOVED having their faces painted.  




 I was trying to get ready one day and this is how I found Kyson and Rozlyn.  Kyson LOVES babies!! 
 I am so lucky to have nieces.  Rozlyn and I had some girl time the other day.  When I got done Beckem crawled up on the counter and saw her and said, "oh mom, Rozlyn's bleeding"  I just laughed, my boys have no clue what all this girl stuff is about.  

Our neighbor gave us a pretty good size bike jump the other day and I told the boys that they were not allowed to go off it until they get some helmets.  So, the other night when I was at work they had a boys night out and went and got themselves some helmets.  They LOVE them.  Beckem thinks he is pretty big when he steals the boys helmets and wears them around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment