Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Amazing Man, Example and Spiritual Giant. . .

Grandpa Mason returned home to his Father in Heaven last night.  This man has made a huge impact on not only the Mason family but everyone he came in contact with.  He was an amazing friend, example and a spiritual giant for everyone.  Grandma and Grandpa's love for each other was amazing!!  There wasn't one time I didn't see them holding hands or hugging one another when they were together.  I hope I can have the love and friendship with Zac like they did after 60 years of marriage.  It was amazing to see.  He will be greatly missed but I am so grateful for the gospel and the knowledge I have to know without a doubt that we will be together again someday.  We love you so much grandpa!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment